-
March 1st, 2006, 06:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
One night, as I was sitting in the living room, I heard a loud BUMP coming from my bedroom. I presumed it was my cat making noise, as she often does, but going in my room a little later, I noticed that something was askew with my dolls.

Molly was leaning on Kirsten and the bulletin board was also askew. And three girls were missing! Looking down, I found this:

Kit, Lindsey, and Esperanza had fallen! And I know that they didn't fall by themselves! They couldn't POSSIBLY have moved the bulletin board as they fell, so I concluded that it might just have been my mischievous kitty after all.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 01, 2006 02:27 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks